Happy New Year! Just like with my goal-setting posts, I like to look back before I look forward — it’s hard to know where I should be going if I don’t take a minute to figure out what’s working and not working in my life. Starting last year, I created a mini “Best of the Blog” series that I named “the bobsleddies” after writing out the abbreviation BOBSD (Best of Beauty School Dropout) in my blog planning notebook. The second annual Bobsleddies awards begin now!
Today I’m sharing the 5 most popular posts of the year. Tomorrow I’ll dig into the archives for some of my other favorite posts.
- Freezer Meal Workshop and Wildtree giveaway (giveaway now closed — sorry! — but if you’re interested in freezer meal cooking or starting a freezer meal club, this is a must-read)
- Healthy homemade pancake mix (I use this mix almost every weekend. Saturday = Pancake Day at my house.)
- Our next adventure begins (where I announced my husband’s job change and our move)
- Business casual capsule wardrobe, Summer 2014 (my obsession paring down my wardrobe to the essentials begins, inspired by Un-fancy and Project 333)
- What we’re reading these days, January 2014 (a combo adult & kid book review post)
So, apparently you guys like it when I write about cooking, books, and minimalist fashion. In 2015, I hope to resurrect my Cooking School series, and I’m still wearing capsule wardrobes, so I will write about that some more, too. I continued my holiday tradition of borrowing a few books from my mom’s bookshelf over the holidays, so I hope to be able to report back about those books soon.
I know sometimes commenting can be a pain, but I really do love hearing from each and every one of you. If it weren’t for the interaction with others, I’d probably be doodling and making lists in a notebook instead of publishing all my thoughts here.
I’m excited to start a new year and a fresh calendar. I’ll share my goals for the year in an upcoming post — it’s okay that I don’t have them totally finalized yet, right?