Christmas is almost here! I think I might be more excited than my kids. Mostly I’m super excited about a 5 day weekend and seeing people open their gifts from me.
Just for fun today, while we’re all waiting for the holiday to arrive, here is a fun little quiz that I saw a while back at Mommy Run Fast.
Four names that people call me, other than my real name:
- Sar or Sarey
- @zarah or @skerner (on twitter and IG!)
Four jobs I have had:
- Front desk at the YMCA
- Anthropology Museum warehouse worker
- Law office runner & clerk
Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
- Legally Blonde
- The Sound of Music
- My Big Fat Greek Wedding
Four books I’d recommend:
- The Rosie Project
- Shotgun Love Songs,
- A Prayer for Owen Meany
- Boundaries by Henry McLeod
Four places I have lived:
- Chillicothe, Mo
- Springfield, Mo
- Columbia, Mo
- Pamplona, Spain
Four places I have been:
Four places I’d rather be right now:
- Sleeping in a very dark quiet room with cozy flannel sheets
- Eating a great meal on a date with my husband
- Reading or knitting in front of a fireplace with a mug of hot tea
- Running on a beautiful fall day
Four things I don’t eat:
- Fried chicken
- Pork rinds
Four of my favorite foods:
Four TV shows that I watch:
- Downton Abbey
- The Mindy Project
- How to get away with murder
Four things I am looking forward to next year:
- Running a half-marathon or two with my friend Amanda
- Finally getting unpacked, even the garage (I hope!!)
- Baby Sam starting to talk.
- Traveling to Boston with my husband next spring.
Four things I’m always saying:
- Don’t hurt your brother!
- Where is my phone?
- I need coffee.
- Tell me your life story.
What’s something you’re always saying? What are you looking forward to most in the new year?>