Happy early Thanksgiving! This post is a little bit silly and a little bit serious. I’m thankful for…
- Two little boys who are full of energy
- Coffee. (Coffee coffee coffee)
- A warm, dry place to live.
- A husband who’s recently rediscovered his love of cooking.
- Nights that both kids go to sleep on time.
- Somehow getting used to waking up at 5:20am.
- Tea time in the afternoon.
- Boot camp at work (Relax… NEVER!)
- Hot cocoa on cold days.
- Handknit wool socks.
- The Zen of knitting
- Gas prices dropping.
- My boss and co-workers.
- Hugs from my boys
- Being a government employee so I get days off that no one else in the family does, and I can nerd out at home by reorganizing, knitting, reading, watching girly TV shows, and cooking up a storm.
- Great friends in real life and online (like you!)
What are you thankful for this year?